Building Operation Engineer
- Report to the Assistant Chief Engineer and the Chief Engineer. Responsible for assisting
the Assistant Chief Engineer in the efficient management, operation and maintenance of the
engineering plant and related building systems of a one million square foot, three-tower,
high-rise facility in Class 1A-plus condition.
- On-site building engineer for office buildings.
- Operate and perform full preventive maintenance on building equipment.
- Perform miscellaneous repairs on various electrical, plumbing and HVAC equipment.
- Respond to building emergencies as needed.
- Respond to tenant service requests and work orders.
- Interact with vendors and contractors.
- Perform daily rounds to record all meter readings.
- Tour mechanical areas to evaluate equipment operation and parameters on a regular
- Respond to HVAC service calls as required including thermostat calibration.
- Check emergency diesel generator and perform all fluid checks.
- Check building regularly to maintain proper building temperature for tenant areas.
- Assist in maintaining good housekeeping for the entire engineering plant.
- Check all exterior lighting for proper operation and responsible for operational
- Perform general structural and landscaping inspection.
- Repair and/or install locksets, latch sets and miscellaneous door hardware.
- Coordinate with the Assistant Chief Engineer in the operation of the mechanical, electrical
and plumbing systems.
- Help maintain a preventive maintenance program in accordance with Cushman &
Wakefield’s guidelines in order to minimize equipment failure and maximize equipment
- Perform miscellaneous duties as requested.
- Member of the Emergency Response Team
- Member of the Energy Team and the overall Platinum Certified LEED-EB projects
- HVAC and Refrigeration, electrical, plumbing, life safety and energy management
- General repair, electrical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Good math and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal skills. Self motivated, confident and organized.
- Good to excellent personal computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project a
- Excellent work ethic, work habits (on time), integrity, honesty, and sense of humor are all
- Ability to interact with client and client employees, senior management, staff, and vendors
as a service professional at all times.
- HVAC controls experience a plus.
- High School and/or Technical Trade school and/or Union Apprenticeship or comparable
- CFC Certification
- Minimum 5 years experience in High Rise Buildings or similar operations.
SEND INQUIRIES TO: Monica
Delgado, Cushman & Wakefield at Adobe Systems Inc., 345 Park Ave., San Jose, CA 95110, email@example.com
||20 Mar 2012
To apply, either send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or press submit resume button to apply online.