JOB TITLE: Superintendent
REPORTS TO: Assistant Property Manager
- Fire Safety Director’s
- Certificate of Fitness for Standpipe/Sprinkler Maintenance F-19 & F-97
- Certificate of Fitness for Maintenance of smoke detectors F-57
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five (5) years mechanical, electrical, plumbing
and construction experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Basic understanding of electrical/mechanical systems, and
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Assist in the management of all aspects of Property Operations
- Check daily the working operation of all building systems (elevators, boilers, fire alarm
panel, HVAC and related equipment).
- Oversee building contractors to insure compliance with Code and building
- Respond to building emergencies.
- Perform on-going painting in public areas as required.
- Perform minor plumbing and electrical repairs as required.
- Read water and electric meters and maintain log of readings.
- Monitor tenant work to ensure compliance with Code and building rules and
- Operate fire alarm panel when necessary.
- Remove rubbish from base building areas daily.
- Work with fire alarm vendor in performing fire alarm testing. Update fire alarm log
- Perform monthly inspection of fire extinguishers and maintain appropriate log books.
- Perform monthly inspection of sprinklers/standpipe and log information.
- Perform weekly inspection of sprinkler valves and log information.
- As building’s Fire Safety Director, perform requirements as per
- Perform daily "walk-thrus" to ensure building standards are being adhered
to. Walk thru areas under construction on a daily basis.
- Perform porter duties during relief times/days.
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
||Corporate Occupier & Investor Services
||New York, NY
||26 Apr 2012
To apply, either send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or press submit resume button to apply online.