Cushman and Wakefield is seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Support development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Mobile Engineering &
Maintenance service line to include compliance monitoring, metrics development, operations
infrastructure, administrative support to engineers and integration with existing tools,
processes and procedures. Also support the transitions of existing and new client
portfolios to engineering self-performance model. Support MEM field operations.
Specific role responsibilities to include:
- Support the development and implementation of all Engineering specific and general internal
controls, general policies & procedures for all Engineering activities.
- Assist with operational benchmarking and pricing factors
- Assist with client invoice creation and client invoice inquiries
- Support development and implementation of automated invoice calculation module via
interfacing with BIG and Expense Management System (Abukai)
- Support establishment, and documentation of all Engineering specific A/P, A/R, Payroll and
Administrative processes and functions. Also assist in the documentation of client
invoicing processes, with integration to existing corporate functions.
- Review BIG tax matrix to ascertain compliance with tax regulations for Engineering
- Responsible for acquiring, distributing and tracking hardware/software, uniforms, tools,
new hire documentation (EAF’s), fuel and maintenance cards, and materials purchasing
processes (tracking and invoicing to clients), with integration to existing corporate
- Assist in the supporting the Engineering infrastructure functions, monitoring and reporting
of operational performance.
- Compliance monitoring of all Engineering related activities (vehicle usage, fuel
consumption, engineering productivity, cell phone usage, purchasing card usage, client billing
- Utilize Tableau data visualization software to assist internal staff in operational
analysis and client satisfaction
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to coordinate and administer multiple daily tasks
- Bachelor degree required. Finance concentration is preferable, but not required
- 2+ years’ experience in providing AP, AR and administrative support in a fast paced
- Excellent “people skills” for client facing duties
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint proficiency
- Knowledgeable in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Knowledge of Tableau software a plus
If you possess the skills necessary to thrive in a dynamic environment, we offer a
competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a genuine career opportunity. For
consideration, send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to
email@example.com. Please include job title in subject line.
No phone calls/agencies please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
||26 Mar 2012
To apply, either send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or press submit resume button to apply online.