At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior
resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster,
coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide
for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from
all other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following
Enterprise Architecture Intern – New York, NY
Enterprise Architecture Intern is responsible for providing assistance to IT - Enterprise
- Develop own professional expertise through on the job training and observation.
- Provide assistance to Enterprise Architecture team members in the execution of their daily
- Respond to day-to-day requests for the organizing/vetting IT Artifacts and ensuring that
issues are properly tracked.
- Assist in the production of IT Artifacts using relevant
Enterprise Architecture tooling.
- Deliver Artifacts through established processes, systems and procedures ensuring work
standards and requirements are met.
- Undertake information gathering, research and analysis of data to provide relevant Artifact
inventories and related Artifact metadata.
- Rising Undergrad Junior, or current Graduate student, in an Information Technology degree
program with a B-average or above.
- Course work, or experience with, one or more of the following: Database Design or
Administration, Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Governance, Business Intelligence
and/or Enterprise Architecture. Please note that programming with Structured Query
Language(SQL), or other data manipulation languages, is NOT Database Design and Administration.
SQL is NOT required. SQL alone will not qualify a candidate.
- Understand and comply with CW Policies, regulatory and compliance requirements.
If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a
competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity.
Please email your resume with the words “Enterprise Architecture Intern”
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply, either send your resume to
or press submit resume button to apply online.