At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior
resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled
with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for
owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all
other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following
Data Warehouse Developer – Tampa,
Purpose of the Job
Develop global real estate reports for division and regional management teams on various
strategic initiatives. Assist with managing a global data warehouse, which stores company wide
real estate data. Partner with lead analysts and project managers to ensure customer reporting
and data needs are met.
- Develop various custom reports using Hyperion 11 (Interactive Reporting Studio)
- Manage the Data warehouse and provide database and data mining technical support
- Publish Hyperion Reports in production
- Provide Support to maintain COB (Continuity of Business) production environment
- Perform process improvements to more effectively retrieve data from different sources to
- Responsible for analyzing REMS data in conjunction with other data coming in from feeds
(i.e. HR, Finance, etc) to ensure data integrity
- Perform tool and application evaluations
- Participate in the Reporting Committee
- Develop ad-hoc reports to support senior level management, the CRS regions, and business
- Work with CRS-MIS clients to assess reporting and then develop reports and work with the
users to test, then publish the reports
- Data Mapping and documentation
- Data Warehouse – 1) Design 2) Production
- Report Design and Production
- New Releases and Upgrades
- Warehouse Design/Management
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 years experience in data warehouse management and data mining technical support.
- Bachelor degree required.
If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a
competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity.
To be considered for this position, please apply via :
** Not Eligible for Employee Referral Incentive**
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply, either send your resume to
or press submit resume button to apply online.