At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior
resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled
with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for
owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all
other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following
Lease Administrator – New York,
Purpose of the Job
At a property/facility and under direct supervision, the Lease Administrator provides
leasing support and has responsibilities that include servicing and administration of a
portfolio of leases for a single client. This position assists in the development of written
and oral reports and presentations, development of standard forms, support of negotiations,
review of contracts and agreements, and related administration. Responsibilities may also
include input of lease and property data, simple abstracts, basic accounting and preparing
related reports for property management.
- Lease and contract document preparation, updating, distribution, and coordination.
- Facilitate client meetings and support property management.
- Provide administrative support to the property and client team.
- Manages lease process including initiation, document processing and recordkeeping, data
input, terms and conditions, abstracting, and reporting.
- Maintain related data and physical files at the property/facility.
- Review and analyze leasing documents, agreements, amendments, abstracts, terms, and related
information for accuracy and compliance.
- Performs desk audits of lease documents and terms.
- Reviews and ensures accuracy of data in clients’ property management systems.
- Interview all eligible personnel seeking housing, obtaining and recording appropriate
information (i.e. filing and recording housing eligibility).
- Update wait list(s) -- both HOUSED and UN-HOUSED.
- Conduct and oversee apartment viewing with prospective residents and prospective
- Assist the Housing Supervisor/Leasing Mgr./Leasing Director in clerical tasks -- (i.e.
mailings, updating resident records etc.) and phone call follow ups (i.e. lease renewals,
payroll deduction authorizations); and or other assorted tasks (i.e. retrieving and/or checking
- Coordinate and schedule w/incoming residents & Operations move in date and time and,
when applicable, schedule elevator time.
- Responsible for answering and responding to all phone inquiries pertaining to the Housing
process (i.e. applying, renewing, informational etc.)
- Duties will be bi-campus (4 days a week at East Campus; 1 day at the West
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of leasing (negotiation, administration, abstracting) and/or real
estate experience required
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Financial accounting and/or analysis experience and familiarity with the concepts is
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Excel is necessary
- Good business presentation skills needed
- Must possess good interpersonal and team skills
- Must have excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Must possess understanding and be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills
If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a
competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity.
To be considered for this position, please apply via:
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply, either send your resume to
or press submit resume button to apply online.