At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior
resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled
with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for
owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all
other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following
Corporate Real Estate, Client Relationship
Purpose of Job:
The Corporate Real Estate, Client Relationship Manager is responsible for driving
successful performance of each of the “Service Line Directors” including: Project
Management Directors, Lease Administration Manager, Chief Administration Manager, Transaction
Service Delivery Manager, and the Facilities Service Deliver Manager. The CRM will
evaluate performances based on the client’s strategic and financial goals as well as best
practices, improvement opportunities, and efficiencies of their service line.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for service delivery and escalation issues.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership for all services and coordinate with the
client’s executive personnel on all matters relating to the client
- Prepare annual budget, monthly financial variance reports, operations analysis reports for
all service lines.
- Conduct formal site inspections in compliance with established standard operating policies
- Ensure adherence to the approved budget with primary responsibility for variance reporting,
forecast cash flow of property, review real estate tax assessments, and file required municipal
- Ensure regulatory compliance and effective management of risk and liability for both
C&W and client.
- Achievement and review of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S)
- Support and provide leadership in a commitment to achieve C&W’s vision and
mission and extol its values in the day-to-day conduct of business. Establish and be
consistent in the application of expectations of appropriate professional behavior to ensure
that the values of the firm or exhibited by the actions of the staff.
- Perform certain functions of service lines such as presentations, reports, or consultations
to senior executives and evaluating disputes and agreements.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Four-year Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree a PLUS
- Corporate Real Estate Experience is REQUIRED
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the management of an integrated services account
including facilities management, project management, lease administration and technology
solutions with a minimum of 5 years at the level of Senior Manager or other similar capacity
with experience in all facets of facility operations and management.
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytical skills required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Strong computer and systems knowledge.
- Prior experience in directly managing employees and multi-discipline teams.
If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a
competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity. To be
** Not Eligible for Employee Referral Incentive**
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
To apply, either send your resume to
or press submit resume button to apply online.