Cushman & Wakefield, the world’s largest privately held commercial real estate
services firm is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position in the South
At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest superior
resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line
results. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we
foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver
worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman &
Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To provide a wide array of administrative, clerical, and basic bookkeeping support services
for management in support of tenants, clients, and building staff. May also support corporate
staff and functional areas as they relate to the building and client (e.g., hiring,
terminations, payroll and benefit information and processing, timesheets, communications,
- Scope of duties will include all common administrative and clerical functions and
responsibilities and may also include tenant relations, vendor and building insurance, helpdesk
support, answering phones and updating directories, preparing correspondence and
communications, assisting management with bills and payables, and assisting with budgets and
- Performs usual administrative and clerical support functions including answering phones,
greeting and assisting incoming clients, assisting tenants as directed, fielding complaints and
issues and referring to the correct member of management, preparing correspondence, doing
mailings and transmitting communications using various forms of media, maintaining tenant and
building staff logs, calendaring of schedules and meetings, ordering supplies, maintaining
files and records, inputting data and preparing reports on a computer.
- In compliance with budget and expenditure controls, will assist in processing accounts
payable, process purchase orders and related paperwork, handling receipts, assisting with
banking, review application of contracts and addendums as they relate to payments, review
approved invoices and checks prior to payment, enter and code bills, and assist with tenant
collections as needed.
- Assist in coordinating tenant move-ins or move-outs, including meeting with moving
contractors to review rules and regulations, securing proper insurance certificates, advising
tenant of restriction and ensuring in all ways possible that the moving procedure is trouble
free. Assist Property Manager and Chief Engineer as requested, keeping them advised as to the
status of the assignments and projects.
- Maintains various logs and information pertaining to the building, equipment, services,
tenants, and clients and advising management of actions needed. Logs maintained include
security, safety, maintenance, cleaning, equipment, reservation logs for the freight elevator
and conference rooms, tenant directory, emergency procedures, and incident reports.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- A high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED). College or university credits
or degree in applicable discipline preferred.
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and to prioritize work requests.
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in an administrative capacity. Experience
with data entry, basic reporting, filing, answering phones, scheduling, and communications is a
- The candidate must be computer literate, including knowledge of word processing (Word),
mail merge, scheduling (Outlook), spreadsheets (Excel) and other data base applications.
- Must be proficient in communicating at all levels in both oral and written form and
competent at preparing professional, comprehensive memorandums, letters, reports, documents,
- Understanding of general accounting and financing is a plus. Working knowledge of account
payables, receivables, budgets, and expenditure control is also desired.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
||28 Feb 2013
To apply, either send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or press submit resume button to apply online.