- Cushman & Wakefield asked by Servier to structure the relocation of its offices in
- The property should be adapted to Servier’s health & safety, design and
- The building would necessarily be stand alone and provide storage area &
- Their headquarters were housed in a dated building at Syngrou avenue with limited parking
and difficult access.
- Access, projection, quality, provision of storage and parking would all have impact in the
- C&W carried out a full review of the main office locations to establish all possible
- After an extensive marketing and by approaching major developers, land owners and investors
the team identified 12 offers.
- Using our knowledge of the market we also identified one off - market option, where the
tenant was under liquidation. The property was perfectly suitable for Servier.
- Using its knowledge of the office market C&W negotiated with the owner to achieve their
- The building was kept closed, from the authorities and we waited six months in order to do
- C&W agreed head of terms and moved quickly to close the transaction.
C&W after lengthy negotiations, were able to conclude the lease of a 4,500sqm office
building consisting of one listed building and an adjacent modern one, with common parking and
It is considered one of the best in quality buildings in Athens situated in a very
prestigious office locations. The listed part of the complex was leased furnished with
Using the knowledge of the office market C&W negotiated with the landlord and secured a
three months exclusive negotiation period.