Miami International Logistics Park Reaches 100 Percent Occupancy
6 Apr, 2011, Miami
Cushman & Wakefield today announced that AMB Miami International Logistics Park, an 880,000-square-foot, five-building industrial park located in Medley, has reached 100 percent occupancy.
In just five months since being named as exclusive leasing agent following AMB Property Corporation's acquisition of the property, Cushman & Wakefield has completed 110,000 square feet of transactions to successfully lease-up the industrial park.
Cushman & Wakefield's Brian Smith, Wayne Ramoski and Audley Bosch are the exclusive leasing agents for AMB Miami International Logistics Park, and represented AMB in marketing the available space and in lease negotiations.
"Immediately after being named leasing agent, we received a great deal of interest from tenants drawn to the property's location and strong ownership," said Mr. Smith, an executive director at Cushman & Wakefield.
The latest transactions include:
· Retailer Forever 21 signed a new lease for 25,600 square feet.
· Seaboard Marine signed a lease expansion for 36,800 square feet, bringing its total occupancy at the park to 190,000 square feet.
· Transtar Trucking signed a new lease for 18,000 square feet.
· International Cable Corp. renewed its lease for 21,000 square feet.
· Quality Custom Distribution renewed its lease for 22,000 square feet.
AMB Miami International Logistics Park is a class-A development located at the interchange of the Palmetto Expressway and U.S. Highway 27, offering close proximity to major roadways, the Port of Miami and Miami International Airport.
# # #