EN | DE
C&W PRAGUE WINS BEST AGENCY AWARDS
3 Dec, 2007, Prague
Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) has been voted the best real estate agency in the Czech Republic by readers of the Construction & Investment Journal (CiJ). The Award was announced in Prague on 29 November and is part of the annual awards organised by leading Central and Eastern European real estate magazine CiJ.
This is the third time in row Cushman & Wakefield has been voted ‘Best Real Estate Agency’ in the CiJ awards, having won the accolade in 2005 and 2006 as well.
The award was accepted by Jonathan Hallett, Managing Partner, Cushman & Wakefield Czech Republic & Slovakia. In his acceptance speech, Jonathan thanked his team of 120 professionals.
„We have excellent, dedicated staff at Cushman & Wakefield. This award goes some way to thanking them for the honest, hard-working approach that they share with their clients. 2007 will be another record year for Cushman & Wakefield, and we look forward to adding to this by opening our new Bratislava office in January 2008,” said Jonathan Hallett.
Cushman & Wakefield shared the podium with top firms, including:
- Best Office Development: E-Gate developed by Agana
- Best Logistics Development: Prologis Park Úžice developed by Prologis
- Best Residential Development: River Diamond developed by Real Estate Karlin Group
- Best Shopping Centre Development: Palladium developed by EPD
- Best Overall Development: Palladium developed by EPD
- Best Hotel Development CEE: Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Centre
- Personality of the Year: Roger Dunlop, CEO of Quinlan Private Golub
- Developer of the Year: Sekyra Group
On the European level, Cushman & Wakefield has recently been named the European Retail Property Adviser 2007 at the EG Retail & Future Project Awards at MAPIC.