Our integrated capability of Strategic Consulting, Facilities Management, Project Management and Asset Management combined with our space design and architectural teams allow us to put in place strategies for optimizing your portfolio. This ensures not only the creation of the ideal workspace to support the business objectives, but also ensures you get the best from your real estate assets.
The continuing work of portfolio optimization will be part of the day-to-day activities centred around achieving your overall strategic objectives and aligning your real estate infrastructure to support the business plans of your organisation. Areas of focus will include:
- Establishing and driving towards space per head standards
- Establishing and driving towards cost per work station standards
- Establishing ideal lease lengths against various operating units and matching these in the market
- Establishing core, hold and dispose strategies for each property
- Providing pre-merger due diligence and strategy and post-merger implementation to allow for quick and efficient
- Consolidation of business units and efficient disposal of surplus space
- Establishing an understanding of various business units to determine where consolidation opportunities may arise
- Establishing financing requirements and creating strategy / implementing
- Identifying under-utilised assets and creating exit or re-utilisation strategies
The focus and priorities of this action plan would be shaped by the business challenges and strategic objectives of our client's business and the subsequent real estate objectives agreed with the corporate real estate team.